Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Fun!

This weekend we headed south to Mint Lake (my old stomping grounds) for a one day slalom tournament and to spend some time with my family. It was a great weekend...gorgeous and hot for one...but also a wonderful time just spending time as a family. Lyla is all smiles these days and a hit with everyone. She of course went swimming, rode in the boat, played with Grandma and Grandpa Stajgr a ton (even got to spend a little time with Great Grandma and Grandpa Stajgr) but most importantly spent some quality time with Mommy before I went back to work today. It was tough to leave her and ever tougher to switch gears back and forth. I am two people now "Creative Director - career Heather" and "Mommy - new mother Heather." I found today surprisingly easy to fall back into my old routine but then hard to leave but as soon as I switched gears to "Mommy" I found it even harder to work in the evening. I know it will get easier but I am definitely torn. (Pictures above are courtesy Grandma Stajgr)

1 comment:

Lang Family said...

She's so freakn' cute! I can't get over how adorable she is.