Monday, August 31, 2009

The Second Wedding







The second wedding was at the Abernathy Center in Oregon City. The bride was Krystal Wilson. Krystal's mom and dad are long time friends of my parents. Michelle, Krystal's mom still cuts my mom's hair and mine from time to time when I am in town (It is quite a treat, it has been years since Michelle cut hair professionally and she is still absolutely amazing). When we were young Krystal and I use to play together during my mom and Michelle's visits. The wedding Saturday was gorgeous! Everything was just beautiful. Krystal and I have a lot of similar tastes so you might notice some similarities between our weddings. Even Danny as tough of a critic as he is gave this wedding a 10. :) We had a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Krystal Marie Scott said...

Heather,
My mom sent me the link to your blog a few weeks ago to check out the ever so adorable Lyla! Wow she is cute! You did good!

I am so incredibly sorry! I was so sad that night laying in bed thinking about the night and looking through all the faces of the people there who have meant so much to Keith and I and realized I didnt see you! The night was such a whirlwind and I didnt get to probably half a dozen tables before I was pulled off into the opposite location! Im sure you understand how crazy it is with that many people...But I feel terribly bad! Tell your mother thank you so much for being there! It meant so much to me that you guys came! However, I did see Danny and Lyla
{I believe it was at the end of the ceremony}...She truly is precious!
Im sure we will be seeing each other soon!

Krystal Scott!!!

The Savvys said...

Hi Krystal!

We completely understand! It wasn't that long ago we were running around trying to be sure we saw everyone and I know we didn't. I remember laying in bed that night going through all the faces. Doing the exact same thing. It was a wonderful wedding. We really had a great time. And Lyla did great (after the ceremony that is...as you saw she was in the back with Danny...a little fussy in the beginning). Your dress was beautiful. The cermony was beautiful. The reception was a blast. I can't wait to see all the photographs. You will have to be sure to send me a link or post them on your wedding sight. And again congrats! You look so happy and we couldn't be happier for you!

Love, Heather

Krystal Marie Scott said...

So, during the wedding planning process I became addicted to blogs! I thought of starting one...and I actually did set it up, but never wrote anything...I just didnt have the time! So, I just started one! Yeah! So excited...I am going to start at the beginning {Proposal} and go to the end {Honeymoon}...And then so on...Right now I have a few posts...Its at: www.pearlsandtulle.blogspot.com!