Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I just love this Stroller!

Lyla received this UPPABaby stroller from her Grandma Stajgr and Grandma Savage before she was born and I have to say we just love it! I realized recently that I need to share this find everyone else. We have gotten so much use out of it. At night (for the last 3 months anyway) it transforms into Lyla's bed and of course during the day we use it to go for walks, shopping, etc. Just yesterday Lyla graduated to the big girl seat and she did great! The best part is since she is still so little I can have her facing me and as she grows we'll be able to turn it around and have her face out to the world. It was purchased at Land of Nod (my favorite children's store...sister to Crate and Barrel another one of my favs). Like I said Love, Love, Love it! Thought I'd pass it along :)

No comments: