Friday, August 14, 2009

Long Lost Posts







Since going back to work I have found I am posting fewer blogs and more importantly taking less pictures. To make up for my lack of postings I took a few pictures today of my little Lyla...well she is not so little anymore (and I imagine that isn't going to be the first time I say that). Lyla went to the doctor this week and she is weighing in at 13 pounds 11 ounces. She has graduated from her 0-3 month old cloths and is now wearing 3-6 and sometimes 6-9. It is crazy how fast it is all happening and how much she is changing. She is now talking about a storm, almost sitting on her own (with help) and smiling non-stop. She is an absolute miracle and everyday I find it terribly hard to leave her and go to work. I am sure you would agree she is pretty darn wonderful :)

2 comments:

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

Lyla is so cute! Your blog is very nice. The images are very beautiful. God is Great. Best wishes.
http://www.thedynamicnature.com

Sonja said...

Lyla is so, so lovely. I have seen your posts on FB, and I can only imagine how difficult it has been leaving your little one while you work. I hope you are adjusting as well as you can and that all is good otherwise. Hugs! Sonja