Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 3 Month Birthday Lyla!

Lyla turns 3 months today! Happy Birthday Lyla! It is hard to believe. On one end I can't imagine our life now without her...it feels as if she is much older and she has been with us forever...on the other it feels like it was just yesterday I gave birth to her. In the spirit of getting older Lyla did something last night that she has only done about 3 times since she was born. She slept through the night! I couldn't believe it this morning when my alarm went off and she was still sleeping in her bassinet beside the bed. She kept sleeping through my shower, as I got ready and didn't wake until just before I left for work. Being her birthday I stayed for a while, feed her, got her ready for her day and even got a few smiles before I left. Side note: Another big milestone yesterday was the full giggle or laugh (which ever you want to call it) that I got while were were playing. Ususally she just gives one little giggle like a "ha" but yesterday they were one after another. I was just making funny noises and being silly and she loved it. Our little girl is growing up :)

1 comment:

Priska said...

Happy 3 months birthday and many blessings from God Lyla!

Love,Hugs,&Kisses Always, Grandma Stajgr