Friday, July 31, 2009

Our little person

Our little one is two months old now and it amazes me every day the little person she is becoming. Her mannerisms, her personality...even her little attitude :) She really is a miracle. This photo was taken this morning, although she is sleeping better thru the night she still wakes up a little to early for mom and dad to get up so she eats and then mom and Lyla cuddle in the big bed until a more appropriate hour.

On a side note I am heading back to work Monday and I never thought I would say this but I don't think I am ready. It is going to be more difficult then I ever imagined. I am going to miss her so much. I just hope I don't miss everything. In the beginning we hadn't found our rythum and I couldn't wait to get back but now it is almost like we understand each other, like we've become one. I know what she needs and she knows what I need. Of course there is always a bad day here and there especially with this heat we've been having but everyday has become something new...she is changing so quickly...picking up things so fast and...when she smiles at you....ahhhhh....I am a total sucker.

No comments: