Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Night Out


Danny and I had a big night out last night...Zoobilee (a black tie event/fundrasier for the zoo)...we have gone for 4 years now. The zoo was filled with different restaurant and alcohol venders. Danny and I had a blast but being the new parents we are we ducked out a little early. We both were exhausted and ready to go home and try to salvage what sleep were going to get for the night...And....the exciting news is....Lyla slept through the ENTIRE night! First time!!!! We picked her up at Grandma Savages around 11:30pm...she was already fast asleep...had been for a while...we packed her up, still out...we got home and unloaded, still out...put her in her bed, still out...this morning at around 5:30am I heard my first peep. AMAZING!!!! And because mom and Dad weren't ready to get up after feeding her I layed her down beside me she jabbered on for a hour or so (mom feel back asleep...nodding in and out at first) and when I woke up around 9:30am...she was back asleep herself. She really was a fabulous girl today.

No comments: