Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lunch with Sarah and Claire



Lyla and I went to lunch with Sarah and Claire Stockstad today. Claire was born on mother's day just two weeks before Lyla. Sarah, although currently living in Florida (my first Tacoma friend..and Tacoma local), has been a savior for me throughout my entire pregnancy and now motherhood...it has been a blessing to have someone who knows exactly what you are going through because she is as well. We are both first time moms. We had lunch at the Rosewood cafe. It was delicious. I was a little nervous Lyla wasn't going to behave herself (her first restaurant experience...a lunch visit at Varsity Grill with Jordan...did not go so well) but she was a perfect angel. I kept waiting for her to wake up and want to eat or be walked around or play but she just stayed in her carseat the entire time falling in and out of sleep. We had a wonderful time and look forward to more visits with Sarah and Claire while they are here in town for the summer.

No comments: