Monday, May 31, 2010

Visit to Broho

Saturday after going to Rainier Lake to help put in the jump (well Danny helped put in the jump Lyla and I just sat on the sides and watched) we headed to Broho Lake to see Grandma and Grandpa Stajgr. Grandpa Stajgr was competing in a tournament there. It wasn't the most beautiful day but we did manage to step out side the "Land Yacht" (my parents new motor home) a few times to enjoy the waterskiing. Lyla even went in her first swing. She loved it. I use to swing for hours when I was little, my grandma use to call me her "little swinger" so I am sure it is inherited. As you can see she can't get enough.

1 comment:

Priska said...

Such fun at the first tournament of the season. The excitement & laughter from Lyla watching her swing will never fade from my memories.....love you so much, Grandma Stajgr