Monday, May 3, 2010

A Fabulous 27th Birthday

Friday was my birthday. That is right I am 27. I have no idea what that is suppose to mean but I love birthdays so that is all it means to me this year that and I am one year older. I started off the morning bright and early working (had a little deadline) but got all I needed done in time to meet the ladies at Varsity for lunch. It was amazing! Jordan put it together for me and Lisa, Sara, Elisa and Elisabeth all came to celebrate with me. I had a blast. Jordan even brought her favorite cake from a bakery in Gig Harbor to share. It was DELICIOUS! I am going to have to go and find this place so I can have it again. When I got home I found these flowers on my doorstep. Can you believe the love I got this year. I have the most amazing friends and family! Not to long after I came home my mom was there to spend the weekend with us. We had dinner at Masa that night, shopping at South Center on Saturday then Danny and I had a little date alone Saturday night (Happy Hour at Stanley and Seaforts and El Gaucho). It was the perfect weekend. Sad it had to end. Thank you to all of you (you know who you are) that made my birthday as great as it was. I have never felt so loved.

No comments: