Thursday, May 13, 2010

Enjoying a moment in the sun

Lyla, Katie and I headed down to the waterfront this afternoon. After being cooped up all day sick yesterday I needed to get out of the house and enjoy some of this beautiful weather and I think the fresh air does a body good. I am still not feeling 100% but better. A weird 24hr flu I think. Ugh. I didn't even think flu season was still in effect. Never the less it was nice to be out by the water and what a gorgeous day. Here is Lyla being adventurous, walking around in the grass and examining her stroller. Apparently she not only walked around in the grass but today she ate a little of it to at Daycare. Chelly said she was able to get most of it out of her mouth before she choked. I guess the fear of the green furry beast is over. For a time she would barely step foot off the blanket.

1 comment:

Katie Chevalier said...

As always I had a fantastic day with my favorite ladies!! Exactly what the Dr ordered!! :) Love always Auntie Katie