Tuesday, May 11, 2010

As Easy as 1, 2, 3

You might remember a while back I posted a little something about my "Lyla's First Birthday" party aspirations...well today I took my first big decoration step and I think it went really well. The party decoration at hand: The Martha Stewart Pom-Pom. I have been nervous about these since the day I order the tissue paper from PaperMart. But today after much fret I actually made one and it was as easy as 1, 2, 3! I've included some pics of my first trial. I imagine by the time I get enough to fill the house I will be a pro. All you need is tissue paper, scissors and some white cloth covered floral wire (which I found at Michaels). Pretty exciting!

2 comments:

Stockstad said...

I stole a few of your ideas for Claire's party...I hope you don't care :)

The pom poms were really cute. Claire's little swimsuit came in the mail today - thank you so much, you are so sweet! And that adorable first birthday card is already in her baby book.

You are a great friend to me and Lyla is the bestest of friends to Claire :)

Priska said...

So perfect.....can't wait to see the end result!:) love, mom