Monday, May 17, 2010

Making friends at Rainier Lake

Our weekend was filled with waterskiing, waterskiing, and more waterskiing. It should have been filled with cleaning, decorating, and party planning (since Lyla big birthday party is less then 6 days away) but I suppose that is what this week is for. Saturday we headed out to Rainier Lake which are the pictures above to do a little skiing. It was a gorgeous day for it. So warm. Lyla and I even put our feet in the water. I could tell she was ready for more but sadly I didn't not bring her bathing suit. While we were there Lyla met another little tike just about her size. Her name was Addison, grand-daughter to Doris and Randy Hominda. Another cutie if I don't say so myself. Sunday we headed out to Orting and Ski Park Lake for a Judges Clinic. Grandma and Grandpa Stajgr were there so of course Lyla came to. She did pretty well thru the whole thing but got a little tired of sitting towards the end. Everyone loved her and said she was perfect (I felt a little bad though disturbing the clinic). All in all a great weekend but feeling a little worn out this Monday morning.

No comments: