Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale

On Monday Lyla and I joined Jordan (or rather Aunt Jordan as we call her) for a little girls day. Our first stop was Ikea, then lunch at Joeys, then South Center. Final destination as shown in these pics, Nordstroms Half Yearly Sale for Womens and Kids, more specificly the shoe racks. Lyla made several friends and helped Aunt Jordan pick out a few snazzy pairs. Lyla was really set on a pair of sparkly converse but it is a little to low to the ground for Jordan. I always think of this saying "Kick me up in the big girl shoes" from Carrie Bradshaw on sex and the city when I think of Jordan's shoes. :) I know I have been known to sport some super high heels but ever since Lyla it has been flats, flats, flats. All together it was a FABULOUS day! Thanks Aunt Jordan for letting us tag along.

1 comment:

Priska said...

From one shoe lover to another.....you're getting her started in the right department. Maybe she will grow to love shoes. Love,hugs&kisses Grandma Stajgr