Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting Involved

Last night was the kick off to Celebrity Waiters 2010. Some of you might remember these pictures (or similar ones) being posted last November. This year I am taking on the challenge of hosting a table all on my own. For the past three years I have helped Jordan Snyder, one of my dearest friends and my inspiration for getting more involved this year. I am nervous, it is a big undertaking, but I also want to dedicate myself to something, something bigger then myself, something in which I give back. This is the charity I have chosen to dedicated myself to this year. Celebrity Waiters is a charity luncheon, held on November 5th at Hotel Murano in Tacoma. It benefits The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. It is a wonderful organization doing amazing things. I am posting this message because I want to put a call out there to anyone wanting to get involved as well. Whether it is being a guest at my table, sponsoring my table, donating a item for the silent or live auction or just donating in general. I would love to have any help I can get. This years theme is "Fables and Fairy Tales." As you can see from these snaps last years was "The Silver Screen," and we were Marilyns. I have not yet picked a theme for my table this year but I am sure there will many more updates to come. If you have ideas for me or you have ideas for Auctions Items I might be able to get donated for this event please email me at hstajgr@hotmail.com.

No comments: