Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nursery update



Well after many, many, many months of staring at the fabric purchased for the curtains, bumper and crib skirt I finally finished them. Of course like any perfectionist I feel it is full of flaws but I have to remind myself I am not my mom (the sewer extrodinair...I wish I were) and this is really my first time attempt at anything like this. We still have a little more work to go. I have to finish organizing everything and we are waiting on the chair which was purchased from Macys last week. It will be delivered next Saturday but the blinds are up, bedding is done, all major pieces have been purchased. I had a few more hopes and dreams for this room but for now I think they might have to wait. All in all I feel it is coming together pretty well and I am pleased.

1 comment:

cvraindrop said...

Hi.. finally found Lyla's nursery pics.. love it! it's fresh, uncomplicated... and very warm!!

(is that a bumper I see.. ? yikes)..

hugs!
c