Monday, May 18, 2009

Bags packed, nursery finished, house cleaned...no baby

Well we are getting down to the final weeks...13 days left to be exact. House is clean (for the moment), our overnight bags are packed for the hospital sitting by the front door and the nursery is finally completely finished. I have to admit I feel pretty much like a time bomb waiting to go off. Every call I make someone is waiting on the other end hoping I am about to share some exciting news...to tell them it is time...

Sadly being the planner that I am this stage is driving me nuts. I want to be prepared. I want to have it all together. I want to know how far advance I can schedule into the future. I want to know "can I RSVP for that" or "should I plan for three instead of two." I know it is going to be the moment that I am completely not together that she'll be ready to make her arrival and that makes me crazy!

The good news is I feel ready. Mentally and physically. More physically then anything. Every day I am amazed my stomach can get any bigger or she can drop any lower. This process really is a miracle.

No comments: