Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What a bunch we are?

So our weekend was filled with sickness. Lyla was sick. I got sick. And then late Sunday night Danny started to feel the bug coming on. Oddly enough that didn't seem to hold the Savage family down. We went for a walk Saturday to Rielda's (aka Grandma Savage's), played with Ruby, Wriley and Ella, went to the Seattle boat show, came back to Rielda's for dinner with the whole fam...Sunday had a super bowl party with Katie and Damien. The photos above are a few snaps courtesy of Katie from our little super bowl party. A little mushy I know for Super Bowl but Lyla was loving the snuggles. And I hate to admit it so was I. Thankfully I think we are all starting to be on the med but what a bug. (Sadly Katie and Damien are not...they acquired what ever we were passing around. Sorry guys!)

1 comment:

Priska said...

Way to hang in there my favorite family...unfortunately sometimes the family that stays together gets sick together. Love mom :)