Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Night Away

Danny and I spent our first night away from Lyla. For those of you that have kids I am sure you've realized that the hardest part of leaving your babies is not their fear of you leaving but your own. Lyla was of course fine with Grandma and Grandpa. I was the one that was a mess. I think I did pretty well and it was a good warm up for November when we are going to be gone for a week. Of course we have to thank Grandma and Grandpa Stajgr for making it so seamless. Danny and I really did have a good time. Danny's parents got us a nights stay at Timberline Lodge, thus the destiniation for this adventure, for Christmas. Some people might be excited about the skiing or just having an evening alone. I was most excited about the sleep. And I got a good one. First time in almost nine months someone didn't wake me up in the middle of the night. It was wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Priska said...

...wonderful is RIGHT!....thank you, thank you, thank you. We had such a wonderful time. Love,hugs,kisses & God's blessings, grandma&grandpa Stajgr