Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day this year Lyla and I did a little something special (and all by ourselves) for the family. Using my knowledge of illustrator and type I created an invite with the word Love that we sealed with Lyla's hand print as the "O" (in red paint of course). Her first art project. She didn't know quite what to think of the paint but we played around with it. Thankfully we got enough for everyone. Then we headed to Point Defiance park with some red balloons and a red tutu that I had made and had ourselves our own photoshoot. She was still under the weather so I didn't get as many smiling shots as I would have if she was 100% but I think they turned out. We of course lost the balloons mid shoot. Lyla let go and I wasn't quick enough to chase them down before they floated away. It was pretty comical. I hope you enjoy these as much as we do. Happy Valentine's Day! :)

No comments: