Thursday, February 11, 2010

Looking for the perfect dress

Yesterday Lyla and I had the pleasure of being able to join my dear friend Jordan to look for wedding dresses. Because my mom made my dress (which was amazing and I have absolutely no regrets) I never got to have this experience. So it was a real treat for me to share it with someone else. There were so many dresses and so many gorgeous ones. I of course out of respect for the bride, especially if any of these are the one, am only going to post a detail shot but I can tell you she looked gorgeous in all of them. In case you need a little background I am a bridesmaid in Jordan's wedding this coming November. The wedding is in Mexico. You might remember a few posts back Danny and I hosted an engagement party for the happy couple. Anyway we are so excited! Can you say...FUN! It will be our first big trip together with out Lyla. That is if I can do it. I haven't even spent one night away from her yet so who knows how I am going to do this but that is the plan. The rest of the pics are Lyla stealing the show at the end. She just couldn't resist all the mirrors. ha ha.

2 comments:

Priska said...

Oh the memories.....what an exciting time.....remember? Love mom :)

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for being a part of this! I love our friendship! I am happy Lyla was there too!