Sunday, February 28, 2010

Girls Day in Seattle

Friday Jordan, Sheryl and I (we captured Liz at lunch) all took the day off to head to Seattle to dress shop. First stop was for the bridemaids and the rest of the day was for Jordan the bride to be. So many amazing dresses to choose from but I think she found the one. It isn't shown here of course because we wouldn't want to spoil the surprise but I can tell you it is AMAZING! She looks absolutely stunning and you can tell it is the one. Here are few snaps I stole from Sheryl. As you can see much champagne was involved so you know we had a fabulous time.

3 comments:

Krystal Marie Scott said...

You are at Luly Yang, huh!? We designed a wonderful dress there!...She is so wonderful! We ended up going with a different dress shop and a different dress, but right before the wedding when we went back up to Seattle to get my dress {which was about a year later!} We went to say hi to the sales girl who we fell in love with and she {and Luly} remembered us and wanted to talk the afternoon away about everything...Such wonderful people there!

I hope everything is going wonderfully...I really enjoy coming here to see how you and your beautiful family are doing!

The Savvys said...

It is Luly Yang! We had a great time. I think that is where my friend Jordan is going to get her dress. They were wonderful.

Thanks for checking in on our family. I check in on your blog all the time. I keep hoping you are going to post more of those fabulous wedding pictures. :) Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

I had such a great time!! I love our friendship and am so excited to share all these fun steps with you!