Monday, November 23, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner

There is something about hosting a dinner that gets me both excited and crazy (as my husband would probably tell you). I love entertaining but I can't help but go a little overboard. I want the food to be perfect... the house to be perfect... everything to be perfect. Thankfully Danny takes me in strides. This isn't our first year having everyone over before the holidays. Everything worked out lovely. I did have to compromise on a few things. Not cooking or baking everything that I wanted but I think the family had a good time. At least I hope so. Here are a few pictures of our table setting. After everyone came I had a hard time getting to the camera. Would have loved to get a few snaps of everyone actually at the table.

2 comments:

Priska said...

Absolutely beautiful...I would expect nothing less. Love, mom

Unknown said...

It looks amazing! You are SO talented.