Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to a Normal Week



It is strange saying so but I am happy to go back to a normal week. Last week was so full of... work functions, charity events, babysitter disasters, photo shoots... that it is nice to get back to the normal "get up, go to work, come home" bit. There of course are still going to be a few curves this week. Wednesday Lyla's daycare is closed for the holiday and we are on deadline with the magazine but it should go fairly smooth. This is of course is when I knock on wood. Anyway...here are few snaps I took of Lyla while we were playing this afternoon (we are both in our pjs already but can you really have it any other way after a Monday). I couldn't get a good grin shot showing her two little teeth but I am working on it.

1 comment:

Priska said...

VERY cute new facial expression.....