Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Stajgr's



Friday we headed South, first making at stop in Vancouver to have dinner with my grandparent (Great Grandpa and Grandma Stajgr). It was fun to see them and catch up. Of course they hadn't seen Lyla in for over a month so she was a big hit. Afterwards we headed to my parents house where they were waiting up for us. Well my mom was, my dad was fast asleep on the couch...ha ha. The rest of the weekend was full of solid good ol' family time. My mom and I did our traditional fabric store and shopping run while the boys played. I got a ton more Christmas shopping down which makes me feel better each time I can check something off my list. Sunday we all went down to the lake after breakfast. The girls sat in the boat and watched while the boys skied. Lyla although a pro a being in a boat seemed to have already forgotten. She was wide eyed and quiet...taking everything in. She seemed to really the like the idea of driving all by herself. Here are a few snaps I stole from my mom. All in all a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Priska said...

Thanks for a wonderful weekend....can't ever seem to get enough of my favorite family......love, hugs & kisses grandma!