Saturday, October 31, 2009

5 months and counting



Lyla hit the 5 month mark this week. I know 5 months already. She is pretty much a super star. She also got in her second tooth, sat for a few minutes on her own, rolled over from her stomach to her back and ate green beans and applesauce....more BIG moments. She is just changing so fast. Before we know it she is going to be crawling. She is already kicking her legs trying to get them to cooperate. Another big thing this week...workin mom...her new game is to whipper in her swing when she is tired and doesn't want to fall alseep and as soon as I get up and come over she just laughs. She thinks it is so funny. We do this for a while. I think a lot of it is because she just doesn't want to miss anything and since I've been gone all day I can't help but play along. Gotta love her.

No comments: