Sunday, October 25, 2009

An Evening Out




Danny and I don't go out together much anymore now that we are parents. But every once in a while we are able to have a night out. Rielda (aka Lyla's Grandma Savage) graciously watched the little one last night for us... Of course, we can't thank her enough especially since Lyla is teething... Our evening start at Fujiya. Our favorite Sushi spot. The best in Tacoma if I don't say so myself. If you haven't been go. After dinner we had a little time to spare before we headed to the Narrows Bowling alley to meet for Lander's Big 41st Birthday bash so we called up Sara and Bryan to meet us for a few drinks at the Alehouse. Oddly enough the majority of birthday party crew was already there when we arrived so it was perfect. After maybe an hour there we headed to the bowling alley were I proceed to kick a little bootie. If you don't know I am super competitive and as much as I hate to admit it I especially love to beat the boys. :) It ended up being a super fun night something I think both us needed. (Pictured: (Top) of course Danny and I, (second) Bryan and Sara Wisely, (Third) the bowling alley, (Fourth) Lander Martinson and Danny, (Fifth) Danny, Doug, Lander, Rosie Koponen, a lady I don't know and Larry Capps and ending it off a another pic of Danny and I and Danny cheesin it by himself). 

No comments: