Thursday, October 15, 2009

It really is great to be a girl!

Target (all new and we know Target has the steals!)
Gap (all sales merchandise by the way)
Old Navy (all sale merchandise as well!)
So everyone knows I am a shopaholic (I think Confessions of a Shopoholic was actually written just for me) so why deny it. I have found some great pieces for Lyla recently. During the first few months I found buying cute stuff for her very difficult but she has finally reach a size where there are more adorable things then I can fit into my shopping cart. My most recent surprise shopping trip was to Target. They just got a ton of cute holiday gear and lets just say I LOVE IT! Great little sweaters! Cute Skirts! Dresses! So So So Cute. These are of course just some of the great stuff out there right now. If you know someone with a baby girl now is the time to shop!

No comments: