Monday, September 21, 2009

Shopping Weekend


This Saturday Sara, Lyla and I went shopping. First we had to drop Danny off in Kent for a refing seminar. We started at Ikea with breakfast. Ikea has amazingly cheap breakfasts. Sara and I each got eggs, bacon, french toast, potatoes, a cinnamon roll and juice for only $5.50 total, not 5.50 each, TOTAL! When Ikea finally opened we were off. I got a little bit more christmas shopping done which always feels good. I think I may be over 1/2 way there now. (I am (or was) a bit paniced this season since we have this 'new' expense so I've been sprending out my shopping.) Then we headed over to South Center. We didn't get to far because we had to pick Danny up but the last picture is of Sara and I in H&M. I purchased this hat for Danny. It is a little silly but you know how Danny is. :) All in all a fun girls days.

No comments: