Monday, September 14, 2009

Lyla's Sleeping in her room

Well Lyla has officially graduated to her crib! She has spent the last two nights there and has done wonderfully. Mom on the other hand not so well. The first night I had horrible nightmares. The second I was actually kind of sad but I have to say it is nice to have my room back. The bassinet was taking up half our bedroom. In the morning I would have to squeeze around it just to get to my closet. That wasn't the reason she moved rooms though. Sadly she is just growing too fast and the bassinet was getting too small for her. If she moved at night I could hear her hitting the sides with her fists or feet. I felt it was waking her up and we long for her to sleep the entire night. She is pretty good now...8pm to about 3-4am...then a quick snack and back to sleep but it would be so nice if she didn't need that snack :)

1 comment:

Priska said...

It's such a nice comfy bed in a beautiful room....and only across the hall. I'm sure she will love the space. Love and hugs Grandma Stajgr