Monday, September 28, 2009

Grandma Stajgr comes for a visit!





My mom came up to visit this weekend which is always a treat. She drove up Saturday morning which worked out well since we were heading to the waterfront to get a few family portraits shot. She went for a walk while we worked on getting a few smiles out of Lyla. After our shoot we went to lunch at the Ram (lemon drops and burgers my favorite!). It was a pretty exhausting morning for all of us so that afternoon Danny, Lyla and I all took naps (my mom didn't but she worked on adding a little keepsake to one of the blankets she made for Lyla). That evening we walked over to Rielda's (danny's mom) to have dinner. That was of course fun. Lyla loves hanging out with her cousins Wriley and Ruby. Sunday morning we went for a walk around the north end and met up with Katie (my new neighbor and childhood BFF...I am so lucky to have her down the street) for breakfast at the Hobnob. Lyla did great and was such a ham for all the ladies in the resturant. That afternoon we did a little shopping and had a trip to the fabric store. My mom is going to make Lyla a gorgeous Christmas dress this year. Here are a few pictures courtesy of my mom from the weekend. Pretty cute!

2 comments:

Priska said...

I feel so blessed. Thank you for a wonderful weekend. Love,hugs&kisses, Grandma Stajgr

katie chevalier said...

I love having you as a neighbor too!! It's so exciting and fun to see Lyla grow up and all her changes and It's been amazing having such wonderful friends just down the street!! We love the Savages!!