Thursday, September 17, 2009

Miscarriage

Dear friends of ours lost a baby yesterday in a miscarriage. They were about 2 months along. My heart goes out to them. The minute I found out I wanted to rush home and hug Lyla. After having her the thought of losing her instantly brings me to tears. When I was pregnant I constantly worried about losing her, I think every mother does, but I didn't know if I would be strong enough to handle it if we did. I can't imagine having to go through what they are going through right now. They are such wonderful people they don't deserve this. No one deserves to go through something like this. Just a few weekends ago we were sitting with them sharing all our crazy adventures, preparing them for the unpreparable. Thankfully (on a more positive note) I know they are going to be parents someday (great parents!) and I believe very soon. This just wasn't the right time. For now please keep our friends in your prayers as they try to move past this and begin trying again.

No comments: