Monday, December 6, 2010

The Tree is Decorated...

So this year we decided on a much smaller tree. I am not sure where my lust for the large trees came from (probably because my parents have always had giants, but they have have the house for it) but I didn't have that same desire this year. Of course the smaller tree fits wonderfully in the house. We were always pushing the envelope with the larger ones. What matters is Lyla loves it. On first inspection she went around the tree touching each ornament that was in reach. Thankfully nothing has been broken yet. We are still trying to get her in the holiday spirit (I think a trip to see Santa is going to be next). She is loving the christmas music. Oh and a little insight for this snap, what you don't see is a little munchkin running around in just her diaper and a pair of uggs. Pretty adorable sad it wasn't captured.

No comments: