Thursday, December 30, 2010

After Playdate, Playdate for Mom

After our playdate I left to have a little playdate of my own with my other Bestie Jordan. We try to have these at least once a month (more if we can manage it but we both have pretty full schedules). It is a pretty standard night for us but I love it. Dinner and a Movie. Last night as always we headed over to Uptown Gig Harbor. It is our fav spot because they have a 21 and over theater where we can have a bottle of wine with our movie and it is always empty and their seats are oh so cozy. Dinner was at the Green House, a first for both of us. The food was delicious! The movie was Black Swan. A little dark for me (I am pretty sure I am going to have nightmares for the rest of the month) but very good. A perfect day!

Pic is by Jordan from her Camera Phone.
 Caption: "Movie, Matching Boots and Wine with my Bestie"

No comments: