Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lyla's First Modeling Gig

So as we all know Lyla is the cutest...well that may be the mommy in me talking but many have varified this so I think I am liberty to say it. :) Never the less a couple of months ago my dear friend Jordan (Aunt Jordan to Lyla) asked if she could be a model in a shoot for Varsity Grill. You see Jordan is the manager of Varsity and because we visit her so often there Lyla has come to think she owns the place which in some ways dubs her as the mascot. Of course we agreed (Danny wanted $10,000 but we all ignored him). Jeff Hobson shot the photos and I have to say not that I expect anything different from him...they are FANTASTIC...and oh so CUTE! Just had to share.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I love the one of her taking a big ole bite of the hamburger!