Friday, September 10, 2010

What I've been up to


So I realized I haven't really posted anything about my life outside of Lyla and there has been a lot going on. Sometimes I think I have two different lives (my home life as a mom and wife and business life as creative director and designer). As most of you know I am back with Hemisphere Design & Marketing. I worked for Adam Welch when I first moved to Tacoma in 2005. I was then scouted by Premier Media Group from there and stayed with them for over 4 years as their creative director. After so long it just felt like a time for a change. I've remain friends with Adam thru the years and decided I wanted to come back. Thankfully Adam wanted me back. Never the less there has been a lot going on since then. We moved into a brand new space (not exactly a brand new building but we love being here). We had a huge Open House. You can see all the pics I took on our website. And we've grown. We have quite the team now. These are some pictures Jeff Hobson took of the crew and space. Needless to say I am loving it! This feels like home.

No comments: