Monday, September 13, 2010

A fabulous Sunday

Sunday morning the three of us got up early to make it to the zoo when it opened. Well we didn't wake up to early because it is the weekend after all. We made breafast, got ready and then headed out. It was a perfect morning together. We saw all the animals included a few I have seemed to have missed the last couple times I've been there. For what ever reason I always miss the polar bears and the sharks. We also got to see the new red wolf exhibit. It is still in construction but pretty cool just the same. After the zoo we headed over to Aunt Katie and Damien's house to watch the Seahawk game. Now I am no where near a football fan, in fact I had a couple naps while we were there, but the snacks (and company of course) were amazing! I think the whole family was rolling home. What a fabulous Sunday!

No comments: