Friday, September 10, 2010

A Day with Aunt Katie

Since I don't have any brothers and sisters my friends have become my sisters and in turn Lyla's Aunts. Of course she has her real Aunt Alicia (Danny's sister) but she also has my two bestest friends, Aunt Jordan and Aunt Katie. I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends. Yesterday Aunt Katie had the day off and instead of having a day to herself she asked if she could spend the day with Lyla (Katie is also Lyla's godmother). It was so special for her to do that and I know Lyla loved it. These are some pictures of their day. Super cute!

1 comment:

Katie Chevalier said...

Loved my day with her, could not have been better! It's so exciting seeing her grow up, you have done a wonderful job with her. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend for all these years! Love you all! xoxo