Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving, Shopping, Trees and more







So I have been slacking a little on getting these last pictures up. Since the week of thanksgiving (actually most of the month of November has felt like this) it has been a whirl wind. My last post was about Lyla's first fever...well...it sadly carried into the holidays which made Thanksgiving not as great of day as I had imagined. Lyla was miserable of course since she was still fighting a fever and in a house full of people she became even more so. We spend most of the day in the coach (my parents new palace on wheels...thank goodness we drove that to my Aunt Evy's and not the car) trying to get her to relax and rest. The weekend did get better. Our day after thanksgiving shopping trip went really well. Our only really bad spot was Target, the lines were so long and it was so warm in the store, Lyla had a little melt down but she was fine the rest of the day... Sleeping most of it which I think is what she really needed. And then Saturday we met up with my grandparents in the morning to have breakfast at the old country junction in Ridgefield and after off to find Lyla's first christmas tree. That was probably the best day of them all. By Saturday Lyla was almost back to normal and was happy as can be to be out doors. We all had a blast searching for the perfect one. Because of all the craziness of the week it seemed the only pictures I got were of Saturday's tree hunt but there are plenty to enjoy. :)

No comments: