Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Great Baby Book for the Modern Gal

I had to share this great find. I found it on Esty.com. For those of you that have not visited this site it is a must. Tons of great things created by artists around the world. Before finding this baby book I had already purchased several silk-screens and letterpress prints for our home. Anyway...this book is perfect for the modern gal. I just received mine in the mail Saturday and it is gorgeous. So much better then the ones you find in the baby stores. I can't wait to start filling it out. Just a few weeks ago I sat down and read the book my mom put together for me as a baby and it was soooooo amazing to be able to look back and see how I had grown and developed. I just hope I can stay on top of it for my daughter so years and years from now our little girl will be able to do the same thing. Check it out!

No comments: