Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Shower No. 1


Growing up in one area code and then living in another makes it hard to gather all at once so I was blessed with four wonderful people to host two seperate showers for me and my little girl...one down south and one up north. My first was Saturday, April 4, 2009 hosted by my Aunt Diane and my cousin Megan. It was amazing! They really went all out for me. The food was fantastic. The company couldn't have been better. It was at my Aunt's home in Hazel Dell. Everyone guessed how big around I was and amazingly enough no one got it right but several were VERY close. All mentioned how I was carring which worried me...they all think I look like I am carring a boy. Let's hope this wives tale is false. We received tons of amazing gifts. Everyone really showered us with their love. Sadly I didn't get to many pictures but here are a couple.

No comments: