Friday, July 2, 2010

Painted Toe Nails































This week Lyla and I had a lot of fabulous time together. As well as a family. We made dinner at home every night. No one had something going on. It was perfect. While we waiting for Daddy to get home one evening Lyla and I broke out the toe nail polish and did a little painting. It is my first time painting an infants toe nails and let me just tell you it is difficult. Lyla still curls her toes like a monkey so I would be in the middle of painting a toe nail and she would move. Never the less this is my best effort. It isn't quite salon quality but it was fun just the same and she loved it!

2 comments:

Priska said...

SO cute...they are in better shape than grandma's right now.

Stockstad said...

SOOO cute! What a fashionista!