Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Cleaning...Feels good!

Not to often you get to see our house like this so documentation was a must. The past two days I have been on a mission. A mission of "Spring Cleaning." Of course each time either Danny or Lyla enter the house all my work goes adios but for this moment it feels good to just enjoy the cleanliness. I still officially have one more room to go (the dining room) but because I have a painting project in there it is a little difficult. I am thinking because it is such a nice day I might head outside next. I had a couple other things I wanted to do indoors but it is just to beautiful to waste. Chao! Note: For those of you that know our house you might see a few improvements...a new rug in the living room...blinds in our bedroom...a security gate upstairs...the honey do-list has been in full swing. Feels good.

2 comments:

Stockstad said...

sheesh! can you come to my house pah-leeze?

Priska said...

GORGEOUS......per usual!