Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Saying Goodbye after 4 years...

Saying goodbye is never easy to do especially after you have been with a company for four years. Premier Media Group has become my family. There are people here that are so important to me words can't not even begin to express. Yesterday was the first day it really hit me how much I am going to miss everyone. And it hit me how much it hurts to watch everyone move on (which as we all know is inevitable). Friday will be my last day. I am leaving to work for Adam Welch of Hemisphere Design. For those of you that don't know, Adam was my first design job after moving to Tacoma. We have keep in touch all these years since and have remain great friends. I really respect him and the philosophies in which he does business and truly look forward to growing the company with him. Change no matter how much for the better is never easy. I have a long four days ahead of me. I think there is a reason the term "bitter sweet" was invented. I am excited to start this new journey but sad to close this chapter.

3 comments:

Sara W. said...

((hug))

rielda said...

You are so incredibly blessed to have worked with people who have become your friends and family...so they will still be there. Wishing you the best - takes courage to change.

//nancy said...

wow, heather! best wishes in your new venture... i hope the transition is amazingly smooth and this new job is everything you're wanting! :)