Sunday, April 11, 2010

Last Day

Friday turned out to be an amazing last day at pmg. It started out early (as always). For the past few years I have been the one to open up shop. First 'piece of sunshine' was a gorgeous flower arrangement brought in by one of our photographers Dane Meyer. It was such a surprise and so sweet. Next the ladies (Lisa, Sara, Elisa and Elizabeth) suprised me with a basket of all my favorite goodies. It was totally taken off guard. I still can't believe they were so amazing to me. I feel so spoiled. At lunch we went to the Rock for their pizza, salad and pasta buffet. Yum! We all hadn't been a while so it was a ton of fun. Even Brittany, a past intern, Holly, our new intern, Lander and Rosie stopped by. It was very special. Lander, who was the one that got me to work with pmg in the first place and one of my dearest friends, surprised me with a gift certificate to Toscanos. Soooo sweet of him..Toscanos is suppose to be amazing. I have never been but looking forward to it. The day of course didn't stop there. Some of us after lunch went to check out the new Sephora in the Tacoma Mall (its grand opening was Friday) and then in the afternoon Lisa and I went to Savi. I had a facial, she has a massage. They were both wonderful. I ended the evening at Varsity with Jordan and of course a few lemon drops. Like I said an amazing day. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you to everyone who made it so.

1 comment:

Priska said...

What an amazing day....for an amazing young woman! love always, mom