Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No New Photos but Lots Happening

As i've said several times already and plan to say several times more Lyla is changing so fast. SO FAST. Just over this last weekend she got three new teeth. THREE NEW TEETH! She also learned how to really use those legs of hers. She isn't crawling at full speed yet but she is moving. And she is obsessed with everything she shouldn't be like wires and remotes and no isn't really in her vocab just yet. So when I say it she just looks at me smiles and gives me that gaze like we are playing a game right. And one more thing...she has really found her lungs. When I say really I mean she sings, talks and yells. She completely takes after her father. Busy and loud. Her fav word these days is Wow. Let me just say FUNNY. I am hoping to get some new photos soon especially of those new teeth but they are pretty hard to spot since they are on top and she isn't keen on us looking at them. Oh and one more thing, like I couldn't say enough. Today she had her first mobile boo-boo. She fell on the hard tile floor at daycare teeth first. No real damage but from what I can see slight bruising on one of her new teeth and apparently a little blood on impact. I am glad I wasn't there because I was devestated when I heard I can only imagine how I would have done if I was there. Probably crying right along side her. Each day is going to be a new adventure and many more bruises to come.

No comments: