Thursday, January 14, 2010

Birthday Party Obsessed








So I love planning parties. I love designing the invites. I love decorating. I even love making the food and of course the cocktails. With holidays always being with a set family member I don't get to entertain as much as I would like so now that we have Lyla I am in super planning mode. From now on birthdays are going to be solely mine. I can go totally over the top because she is my daughter and I love, love, love that! Of course it probably won't last. Eventually she will have ideas of her own and my birthday party planning days will be numbered. But at least for this first one I have so many ideas. Lyla's 1st birthday is less then five months away. That may seem like a long time but it is not. I have been scrolling thru endless sites and this is some of the inspiration I've found. As you might have guessed I am thinking pink. For all of you that know me you are probably shaking your heads but I am really starting to love the color. I still have issues with Lyla wearing it but for a party I think it will be perfect. It might be a few months from now but be on the look out for your invite. It is going to be fun!

1 comment:

Stockstad said...

Um....I may steal a few ideas...I hope that's okay since I'm across the county.

I wish I could be there for Lyla's big day! I am also thinking about Claire's first b-day, it'll be small and simple, but fun.

Love you!
Sarah