Thursday, February 21, 2013

Starting My Own Business

So for all you avid Savvy followers I am sure you've noticed I've been a little absent these days well this is why... I have started my own business. After over three wonderful years with Hemisphere Design & Marketing, four wonderful years at Premier Media Group working on South Sound magazine and 425 magazine, my time at the Pacific Northwest College of Art, my time at Ambrosini Design I've finally done what I've always dreamed of doing. It has only been two weeks since the official launch but the outpour of support and love I've received is overwhelming and makes me feel amazing. Please take some time if you can to go to go to PassioCreative.com if you haven't already to see what I have been up to. This is such an exciting and scary time and I know there are going to a lot of highs and low so I appreciate the continued support and love. If I don't say it enough I am so thankful for each one of you.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Congratulations Heather, this is so awesome! Your website is lovely. I wish you all the best in this new endeavor!