Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sickness has Struck the Savvys

Sadly I don't have a lot of pics to post this weekend. Unfortunately Lyla and I have been struck down with some bug. I think I have a sinus infection with a combination of a bit of a cold but Lyla got more of the flu. It was bound to happen. It seems everyone is coming down with something lately. Needless to say we spent most of weekend indoors snuggled up, resting and watching a lot of movies. Thankfully Lyla is almost back to normal. It is amazing how fast children can recover. I am not so lucky but I am improving. I have been trying to do it without antibiotics and instead a few herbal remedies but I might have to breakdown this week and head to the doctor.

1 comment:

Priska said...

So sorry but so cute. Lyla has all her favorite grandma blankets.....love it :0)