Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby Cade

Thanks to Aunt Jordan I have a few pics to post from last week (I promise I will take lots of photos this week while we are camping at Detroit Lake, I just haven't been good lately). Needless to say here are a few pics of Lyla and Cade (Jordan and Adam Moll's son and "Baby Cade" to us). Lyla seems to have become quite the seasoned pro when it comes to the fellas and I think Cade has fallen for her charms. It is a little joke we share but Lyla has been the first in his bed first to take a bath with and his first kiss (as you can see here). As parents I can't say I'd be disappoint, even if he is younger, for Lyla to end up with. He is the sweetest! They are adorable!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We LOVE Lyla (and you and Danny too). Such a fun night! Looking forward to many more!

Unknown said...

Such a fun night! We love little Lyla (and you and Danny too). Looking forward to many more nights like this!